Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ho Hummmmmm NOW WHAT?????

I have waited a WHOLE entire 11 months for what I did yesterday... and NOW..... It's over..... Will I have or wait another 12 months... or has it GONE forever ????

Are you wondering WTF am I talking about????
Well I have a bit of an addiction... which I realised was Kinda ok... when I sheared it with my dear friend Wendy.
Well you see 12 moths ago I bought my self a DVD series called "Love My Way"

I bought it during my Xmas holidays, and watched series 1 the first night.... OMG it was fantastic.... I laughed .... BALLED MY EYES out, got a bit of an education and GOT TOTALLY hooked.... so hooked that the next day I had to go and buy series 2 and watch all of it ... that day....

This then meant that I now needed to wait... YES 12 months for series 3 to be released.... either that or pay for foxtel.... (yeah so NOT happening)

So how did I get Wendy hooked...... After telling everyone how ACE it was... I finally MADE her sit down and watch it..... and YEP she now shares the same addiction as me... (Sorry WEN)

SO yesterday We and I deiced that it was a good night for a girls night in and we headed down to fgate and bought season 3...

We watched it all in one swoop. We even made Carly and MOHAMMAD go and get us dinner...
It was UNREAL ...

SO now what....... It's over....... NO indication of weather there will be a series 4... or was that it??? In the end the tied it all up perfectally which makes me worry that that was it !!!!.... NO MORE

NO they Can't just leave it at that... I NEED MORE..... I want more....


If anyone wants to borrow them ... let me know... but I take no responsibility ... for you being hooked....
AND if you here there is a season 4....... PLEASE let me know........................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I borrowed Series 1 from local dvd shop........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was sooooooooo sad in series 1 when "you know what" happened (dont want to give away any story lines to anyone that hasnt seen it yet) BUT I just couldnt handle the amount of swearing (rotfl) so I didnt borrow series 2..... do you think I should?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jodii said...

BOUT TIME You updated your blog. Havent seen any of the series but i understand as i have done the same thing with Greys and now wait patiently for the 4 series to come out

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time you update your blog but so understand the addiction, to watching series I haven't watched Love my way but I have watched 6 series of Mcleods Daughters....couldn't get enough of it even cried my eyes out even though I already watched it the first time...thank god for DVDs!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home