Friday, September 07, 2007

hmmmmmm

Finally a wedding Update...

Wedding went great. Right to the Excel spreadsheet it was planned on.
even down to the perfect weather that was organised for the day.

K I dunno how I did it but it did... big computer guru that I am ... (not so much)
Over there on the left in my flickr thingo I some how put the wedding pics taken by the photographer into it.

So click on it and it will take you to my flickr album and U can have a sticky at them.

The photographer for the day was amazing and if you know any one that is after one for a wedding we all highly recommend him

Enjoy

rxoxox
I will post more pics of mine latter

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Rach!! You look lovely too!
Jen H

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jodii said...

fantastic photos Rach, and you looked gorgeous too.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Rach, nearly a month. That's a big enough break. Time for a new entry please

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, I'm with Pam..... it IS a MONTH NOW, so it must be time for an update!! :)
Jen H

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home