Saturday, September 01, 2007

MORNING

Well good morning every one...

It's the morning of the wedding ... Sam and D are off in a place in Eltham getting ready and we are all here in Berwick arranging our morning...

I have been awake since 5 am ... like every morning this week. Like a cycle, I have been waking up at the same time ever day... (bloody Tiring I can tell you)

There is a nervous buzz about the house today. Its only 7am. People are up and showering and me, sitting here in my pj's blogging.. he he he (totally motivated to

All the girls are off to get their hair done this morning ( I think I might go the french roll!!! what do U think?) then we head off...
I'll take a pic and flash it off when I get home.

I should head off and go and have a shower and wax my legs.... Nothing like leaving it till the last minute...

Have a great day

rxoxo

(Mental Note for next wedding... Don't wax your eye brows the morning of the wedding ... U look like a clown ... HMMMMMMM )

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES to Sam and Denis !!!!!!!!!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a pisser Rach.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home